Tuesday, 23 July 2013

SPH REIT - Balloting Results

SPH announced its balloting results.

The placement tranche was oversubscribed 42x and the public offering was oversubscribed by 25x. 

The balloting table is as below:

It is not difficult to get. If you apply for 50 lots, you will get 50% chance of getting 4 lots each, which in my view, is very low quantum!!

Mr IPO's results

Ok not successful for me but wifey got 3 lots.  Probably I never wear my red underwear when i apply for the shares.  :(

But thankfully, still have 15 lots from placement tranche :P

Happy IPOing.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Apply 100 lots from placement only got 3 lots sia...sianz...

Irene Lye said...

Hello, how did you get the placement tranche?

Irene Lye said...

How did u get the placement tranche

Mr. IPO said...

Refer to top right of this blog under "for newbies"

Tan said...

Applied for 30000 shares on closing date @ 1145hrs. Got none... waste $2...haha

Mr. IPO said...

Haha the timing part not proven. I hardly do it myself. I always apply the night before. :-P

Anonymous said...

Mr IPO, are you going to keep or sell? Do you have any target price for this?

Mr. IPO said...

I have already given u the fair trading range of 88-99 cents. Do what u deem best.

Anonymous said...

thank you !! :-)

Ming said...

Got a puny 3 lots but I am going to keep these. The fundamentals e.g. Paragon's location, income support and addition of Seletar Mall (hopefully not at a crazily inflated price) in 2014 makes this one for keeps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics