Saturday, 24 August 2013

Shares Investment Conference 2013

Date: 5 October 2013. 
Time: 9am to 6pm
Venue: Kallang Theatre
Speakers: Dr. Chan and Mr. Hu


I volunteered to do this blog post for free to thank shares inv for bringing me a lot of traffic to my blog and making my "face" more prominent on their website. Probably next time I can be the keynote speaker and you can support me just to see how i "look like".  :-P

Anyway, ShareInv asked if i am interested to write a short article for their event magazine for the conference and without me requesting, gave me 2 complimentary tickets to the event. To thank my active facebook fans, I am going to give my two tickets to 2 lucky "winners" who have previously participated in my online poll for Soilbuild REIT, Money Max and the battle of the 2 REITs

If you are one of those who have participated in one of the above 3 polls and can attend the event on Oct 5, please indicate your interest by posting a comment below this posting on facebook. I will let this "lucky draw" runs until Sunday 6pm and do a mini balloting if there are more than 2 fans who are interested to go. I think the ticket is worth $78 each (after discount).

The website for the conference is here or you can click on the banner above (click on the speaker you like).




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr IPO
My Name is Wendy,
I am interest to attend the seminar.

Thank you.

Mr. IPO said...

On Facebook page la.

Mobile Ad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics