Tuesday, 24 August 2010

New Blog Designs

Dear IPO blog readers,


Just wanted to drop a note to tell you that i have 'revamped' both my blogs 


Singapore IPO blog will remain dedicated to the Singapore IPO market while i am now more actively updating my personal blog on financial freedom. 


Do drop by my blogs to take a look. If you are a blog owner and would like to do a link exchange to either of the blogs, just drop me a email (slower response) or directly into the comments and i will do the necessary linkage.


Happy investing and trading. I will share more on the topic on what i think is the fastest way of reaching financial freedom in my personal blog in the coming weeks. :) 

1 comment:

sharexchange said...

Hi i am a blog sotong, can i link exchange with u ? my blog is www.morningreporting.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics